How to get to The Old Store
Coming from the south - travel through Glencoe and Ballachulish and cross Ballachulish bridge. Continue for another 3 miles through the village of Onich and we are situated on the left hand side of the road on a straight section. If you reach Corran ferry you have come too far.
Coming from the north - leave Fort William on the A82 and travel 8 miles, at Onich sign we are on the right hand side of the road.
- British Airways - Flights to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness.
- Caledonian MacBrayne - Ferries serving most of the Scottish Isles.
- Citylink - Bus info.
- Easyjet - No frills flight specialists.
- National Express - Bus info.
- Ordnance Survey - Download and purchase detailed maps online.
- Northlink Ferries - Ferries to the Outer Isles.
- National Rail Enquiries - comprehensive U.K. train information - timetables, fares, routes etc.
- West Highland Line - useful information and guide to our scenic local railways.