Rates, Terms & Enquries
To make an enquiry or check availability / rates, please use the contact details at the bottom of the page or submit our enquiry form:
For your convenience, you can now pre-order direct grocery deliveries from Tesco and Asda, to be in the cottage on your arrival day. Please check both their websites for further information. Asda - Tesco
The bales are from our silage crop which store the grass for winter feeding. Normally as you travel round, you see black or green bales but this year we took part in a fund raising project by one of our suppliers, who gave a portion of cost of the pink wrap to the WellChild - UK Children's Charity For Seriously Ill Children with the aim to see how far around the country this wrap would go as well as raising funds for this charity. It proved very sucessful to the firm and the charity and we hope to carry this on in future years.
Terms and Conditions:
- - Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday for weekly bookings, during March until end of October (incl. Christmas & New Year although this may vary dependent on the day both falls on).
- - Short breaks are available, from November until February, Friday to Sunday inclusive for weekends and Monday to Thursday inclusive for mid-week breaks. Arrival time is 4 pm and departure by 9:30 am.
- - PLEASE TRY NOT TO ARRIVE BEFORE 4 PM.
- - Bookings are confirmed on receipt of the deposit, by cheque please, to 'Miss C Cameron'. Deposit is £200 (which is non-refundable) with the remainder due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Refund is at our discretion, should the reservation be cancelled within the 6 week period prior to the arrival date.
- - It is requested that any breakages/damage be reported immediately so that suitable arrangements are made to replace said items, to maintain high standards within the cottage.
- - NO candles or naked flames to be within the property.
- - No pets of any type allowed.
- - This is a NO SMOKING property.
- - All linen, towels, bathmats and drying up cloths are included. Travel cot and High chair available on request.
- - Please bring indoor shoes as we ask that outdoor shoes are not worn within the cottage.
- - Central heating/Electricity is included in the price.
- - Only those persons listed on the booking form may occupy or use the accommodation. The guest(s) will use the accommodation for private holiday purposes only and will not sub let the property.
- - Although parking is private, we cannot be held responsible for vehicles or items left within vehicles, outside the cottage.
- - The proprietor reserves the right to refuse entry and to demand the immediately removal of any person(s) not complying with the conditions of hire, or conducting themselves in a manner detrimental to personnel or property.
- - No responsibility is accepted by the proprietors for any loss, damage or injury to person or property (including cars, accessories or personal contents) whilst at 'The Old Store' or in it's grounds or whilst the guest or any member of his/her party is engaged in any activity, or any illness arising from any cause whatsoever.
- - If 'The Old Stores' is unavailable for any reason, subsequent to you having made a booking, we will cancel the booking & return any deposit paid immediately, but will not be held liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.